Team WiFi (Team Partners Telecommunications Ltd) respects your right to privacy. This policy summarises what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Team WiFi collects different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some are non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Contact Information – Including name, job title, email address and phone number.
- Demographic information – such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information – relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Account Information – This includes all the information under your account. It includes names and full contact details for the individual or business that created the account. This is vital for accounting purposes.
- Payment Records – Team WiFi retains a transaction history of purchases made for products and services. This is fundamental to our accounting processes.
- Communicating with Team WiFi – We operate systems which log details of calls, emails and web chat correspondence. This allows us to deal with our customers effectively.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Team WiFi uses your information for the following:
- Providing and improving our products and services – To make things better we have to understand how users are using it.
- Investigating and preventing things going wrong – We work hard to keep systems secure. This may also include requests from the authorities or courts.
- Communicating with you – Solving your problems and responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
- Email messages – We may send you:
- Service and administrative emails. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offerings and important service-related notices, such as changes to this policy and security notices. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt-out of them.
- Marketing and research emails. We may also send you relevant promotional emails about new products, services, special offers and advice on how to improve your business communications. You can opt-out of these emails at anytime.
- Account Data – If the authorised account holder chooses to deactivate the account.
- Correspondence – This includes but is not limited to: emails, call-recordings, webchats, Fax transmissions and post.
- Payment Data – Team WiFi does not process nor retain card payment data. All sensitive transactional payment data is processed and stored in accordance with PCI-DSS regulations by payment providers.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Team WiFi. With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Team WiFi and our users. When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Team WiFi; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a law enforcement or other third-party request for information we will provide prior notice to the subject of the request where we are legally permitted to do so.
Team WiFi takes reasonable steps to protect the information you provide to us as part of your use of the service from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. When you enter sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and encrypt all data at rest. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS & DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Data Subjects have the rights in relation to their personal data under the Privacy Legislation. Those rights include;The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Customers should contact the Data Protection Officer in relation to these queries with the subject DPO via the Contact page.
Team WiFi may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Team WiFi after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.